Re: [Fwd: Re: sessions of the affiliates meeting]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: sessions of the affiliates meeting]
From: Sorin Lerner (lerns@cs.washington.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 22:10:36 PST

I think it would be a good idea to have someone give a compiler
presentation. I can certainly present something on composing dataflow
analyses (unless it's been presented at affiliates before). I can do the
presentation in a way that affiliates people will understand the
content. Does anybody else have something they are willing to present?
If so, send an email out as soon as possible. Then we'll choose amongst
the possibilities, and hopefully get back to Borning by the end of the
day tomorrow.

Sorin